Friday, November 9, 2012

Jimmy Kimmel's YouTube Challenges

Jimmy Kimmel in the last year or so has set his viewers a variety of challenges in the form of pranks which they are to record and post on YouTube.

The most recent edition was the "I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy Again". Similar to last year Jimmy gets parents to tell their kids that they ate all their candy when they were in bed. While we shouldn't laugh at these poor innocents, it does make for some funny viewing.

The last few kids were real troopers!!




Some other YouTube Challenges set by Jimmy Kimmel over the last year...


I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present


Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Sprayed My Dad With A Hose (for Father's Day)



And the original from last year - I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment